adsense

Thursday 28 March 2013

Kim Kardashian Takes to Twitter to Slam "Disturbing" Fake Tweet Linked to Her



Kim Kardashian AKM-GSI
Kim Kardashian is setting the record straight regarding an offensive tweet that was made to look as if it had come from her Twitter account.
"I see there's a photo shopped tweet floating around, supposedly I said something about Nigeria. That was NOT me, or my feelings," the mom-to-be wrote on Wednesday morning.
The E! star was referring to a tweet that read, "Nigeria is such a disgusting country. I couldn't wait to leave. lol Scott said their women look like apes and I agree."
Kim Kardashian rocks three outfits in one day
Kardashian went on to further assure her followers she had nothing to with it by adding, "That fake tweet is very disturbing & I would NEVER EVER tweet something like that."
Kanye West's other half was in Nigeria for a Darey concert in February.

No comments: