adsense

Thursday 20 November 2014

Harrysong Acquires 2009 Hummer H2 SUV

Popular Delta state born musician, Harrison Tare Okiri aka Harrysong has gotten a massive new wheel.
Harrysong
Harrysong
Also called Mr. songz, the Five Star Music who boasted recently that he travels out of the country just to buy his belts is in the news again. The musician who has had his own share of poverty before now has yours truly gotten himself a brand new 2009 hummer H2 SUV.
The brand new car is said to have costed him a whooping N10m. The better pikin crooner who recently made it known  that he is the owner of many properties including lands, houses and cars, estimated his financial worth revealing how blessed he is.
Explaining to ThisDay in a recent interview how his life has changed and how his ex-girlfriend wants him back in her life, Harrysong said:
I remember before I came to Lagos, I was in a relationship back in Warri, and at that time this lady gave me the option of coming back to Warri to get married to her because she wasn’t comfortable with the distance or I should face my career and forget about her. So, I thought about it and I begged her to be patient because I had no money.
But she said she couldn’t wait because she has other interested guys and her parents wants her to get married quickly too. So I wished her luck, and just recently, she called me asking for a date, apparently she’s still not married. Right now, there is no woman in my life at the moment. Really, these days, we are very busy flying around the globe for shows.
Here are photos of the new car the singer just acquired:
12345
source:NAIJ.COM 

No comments: