adsense

Thursday 13 November 2014

2Face Idibia Regrets Having Kids from Different Women


Judith Frank Edet

There is one thing Tuface would have changed if he could change the past, and that is the fact that he would have wanted to have all his children from one mother. He revealed this at a press conference which was put together by the Black House Media on Wednesday He said;.

“I didn’t plan for me to have kids from different women. But it’s happened and I’m just taking it the way it is. But if you ask me what I wish, I will say ah, I for like make all of dem (children) come from one person. Yes!” .
He further stated that if he wasn’t a musician, he would have been a footballer.

“You know like I said, me and music, it wasn’t a co-incidence. So, I have never, never thought of doing anything else. But there was one point in time that I was really, really into football and na goal keeper I be dat time. So, I been dey think am say if music no work, I go just enter football just turn to goal keeper peacefully (Laughs).”
On what makes him different  from other celebrities, he sai;

“Hmmm! I think one of the things that stand me out – 1. – my gorimapa (clean-shaven head), my voice, my structure…What I’m trying to say is you know this thing is a finger print (Demonstrates with his finger). Two no dey ever be the same. So, just based on that, I am me, I am Innocent, I am 2 Face. So, na wetin differentiate me from everybody be dat.”

No comments: