adsense

Sunday 25 August 2013

Apostle Anselm marries Kenyan singer


   


Apostle Anselm Madubuko
Just a little over a year after Apostle Anselm Madubuko lost his wife, Connie, the pastor of the Revival Assembly Church walked down the aisle with a Kenyan singer, Emmy Kosgei.
His late wife, 53, reportedly died in a Lagos hospital where she was rushed after suddenly developing heart complications at home.
Apparently not wanting to spend the rest of his life alone, Madubuko has gone for a 33-year-old singer.
Though some have raised eyebrows concerning the suddenness of the marriage, Madubuko reportedly told his critics that he decided to move on with his life.
He said, “I found out that even 10 years would not be enough to forget my late wife. 20 years still will not be enough to forget my late wife. The time anybody re-marries has nothing to do with your former partner. And that’s one thing people fail to understand.
“We were married for many years and suddenly, I was left alone. It’s about many things, companionship. Once that person close to you goes, you can never forget the person. It is a matter of picking up one’s pieces and moving on. I can’t forget Connie, she was my life, it’s just about moving on. I don’t listen to people. If you re-marry or don’t re-marry people must talk. I thought I wasn’t going to re-marry but God said that is not his plans for me. He chose Emmy Kosgei for me. I chose to trust God more than my mind. I am looking forward to having more children.”


No comments: