adsense

Monday 22 October 2012

Van Vicker and wife celebrate 9th wedding anniversary




Ghallywood actor,Van Vicker celebrated 9th wedding  anniversary with his wife  last week. He dated his lovely wife, Adoja for 10 years before they eventually tied the knot in 2003.
Van Vicker and wife
The handsome actor who’s a Nollywood favourite wrote romantic note to his wife on his Facebook page.
“Its being 19 years with you. 10 years of boy friend, girl friend affair and 9 years of marriage. Where I fall short you strengthen me and I become your strength when you are weak.
“Today I thx God for u and for us and all He’s done for us over the years. He is seeing us thru. Let’s gun for 25yrs next. Thx for accepting to marry me 9yrs ago. I love lovin u, my wife. Muah.”
The couple have three kids; two daughters, J’dyl, J-ian and a son Vj.

No comments: