adsense

Saturday 11 August 2012

STABBING RAIN IN SPAIN














Can  I ever forget this very begotten day
In a lonely city of Spain
Got stuck up in this stabbing rain
Piecing violently into  me this ticklish pain
Flowing joyfully from bulging veins to my saturated brains.

Lying helplessly on this lonely lane
Beautifully coated in my blood stains
As I continued to get stabbed in the face
Anticipating hard to wear my white lace
No more can handle this endless strain

Where failure, betrayal ,ageless miseries resides in my place
From a distance my dreams shined her ray
Which glisters  in skies like some teenage stars
Am dazzled, casted low in fear

Where from the rear
Can I get some care
As I take a bold step
Out of this dreadful snare

Free from this stabbing rain
Till I got hit by Fame
Who attested Wealth to my Name
Now my privacy is at stake

I need help from my latest strain
I just got free this stabbing rain.
In the month of May in a lonely city of Spain
With my endless strains running stale.

Seyi dekol [C]2007

No comments: