adsense

Saturday 11 August 2012

SO CLOSE



You could take my fading clothes
And everything I own

My crystal dreams will be still be on hold
Hung around my throat like a virgin rope
Even then I won’t let  go

Dump my ambitious frame outside
in the unrepentant cold

My crystal dreams will still be on hold
You could murder my blosoming hopes
And be glad my lost destiny may never unfold

My crystal dreams will still be hold
Waiting for the appointed time  to explode
My yesterday‘s caged dreams may be parole
But tomorrow she would certainly unfold.

This crystal dreams will still be on hold
For like a cup full of cream milk
She would certainly overflow
Like  blosoming rose in her  morning glow
Yearly, begat  monthly to bring it so

No more would my crystal dreams be on hold
As I embarrass destiny with my  arms so close.
That unfriendly foes arose in utmost shock.
Yet froze.

Seyidekol [C) 2007

No comments: