adsense

Tuesday 21 June 2016

You would not believe this old woman is 80 .....

See photos of 80yr old female bodybuilder who says 'age is nothing but just a number'

After being named the oldest female body builder by the Guinness Book of World Records in 2010 and 2011, Ernestine Shepherd, now 80, says staying out of shape at old age is merely an option, not a mandate. Posting on her Facebook page on Friday which was her birthday she said;

'Hello everyone! Happy Birthday to me! Thank you all for your kind words, notes, cards, emails and phone calls. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I've been so busy enjoying my birthday that I forgot to post a birthday message to myself. I am 80 years young today and I thank God for bringing me this far.'
'I'm still determined, I'm still dedicated and I'm still disciplined to be fit! I look forward to all that God has in store because I'm just getting started. :) I love you all and God bless. Love'
More photos below...

No comments: