adsense

Friday 10 June 2016

10 inspirational and wisdom quotes from Tupac Shakur for you this Friday

 Naij.com 

This amazing rapper has left a legacy of wisdom and inspiration for us to draw from. His quotes are still alive and move people to be the better versions of themselves!Tupac Shakur quotes

 Aspiration quotes of Tupac Shakur: “I’m not saying I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.” “I want to grow. I want to be better. You Grow. We all grow. We’re made to grow. You either evolve or you disappear.” “The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.”

 Wake up from your slumber and get busy growing, doing good deeds and changing this world! This rapper knew a thing or two about life and death. His wisdom can keep you going no matter what. “Death is not the greatest loss in life. 

The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.” “Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.” “Is it a crime, to fight, for what is mine?” “I think I’m a natural-born leader. I know how to bow down to authority if it’s authority that I respect.” When you know to do the right, do it, stick with it and do not lose your faith. Tupac Shakur

 Hope and victory quotes: “Never surrender, it’s all about the faith you got: don’t ever stop, just push it ’till you hit the top and if you drop, at least you know you gave your all to be true to you, that way you can never fall”“If you can make it through the night, there’s a brighter day.” “Even though you’re fed up, you gotta keep your head up!” He managed to speak even after his death. Do something valuable with your life to leave a legacy!


Read more: https://www.naij.com/854908-10-tupac-shakur-quotes-keep-inspired-never-give-life.html

No comments: