adsense

Sunday 12 July 2015

Malala Yousafzai Turns 18


Image result for Malala YousafzaiToday, July 12, the youngest Nobel Peace Prize winner, Pakistani activist for female education Malala Yousafzai, celebrates her 18th birthday.
Malala is among those activists who do not allow the Nigerian government and еру world community to forget about the abduction of the Chibok girls in April of 2014. Drawing international attention to the tragedy, she believes that with the doubled effort, the girls will soon return home.
The corageous teenager, who was shot by the Taliban aged 15, continued her activism, calling for world leaders to aim higher on children’s education. In her birthday message, Malala said:
“I am turning 18 on the 12th of July and my life of being a child will come to an end. But there is something that I have learnt from being a child that I will never forget and would carry on even in my adulthood, that is to dream. In fact to dream big, without limit.
“My message today is very simple to our leaders: be a child for a moment, dream with no limit, and dream bigger, this is the only way you can achieve bigger.”

No comments: