adsense

Friday 10 January 2014

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde To Feature On CNN’s African Voices


Nollywood actress and mother of three, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde is about to be featured on CNN's African Voices.
The programme which brings on board some of Africa's biggest personalities already, through its CNN correspondent, Vladimir Duthiers, interviewed her where she talked her upbringing, career, achievements, activism and future plans.
The interview on African Voices airs tomorrow, Friday January 10 at 09:30 with a repeat broadcast on Saturday January 11 at 16:30, Sunday January 12 at 10:00 & 19:30, Monday January 13 at 11:30 & 18:30 and Tuesday January 14 at 06:30.
Speaking during the interview, she said, ‘I’ve reached a point in my life where I’ve realised I have to leave something, a legacy. I decided I will be an activist for Africa. My experience with the UN and other humanitarian organisations inspired me to want to speak out and say more and there’s so much you can just say with words. This was my motivation for singing.’

No comments: