adsense

Thursday 23 January 2014

My Family Once Called Me Rubbish Before I Became Successful- Emmanuel Adebayor




Emmanuel Adebayor in a new interview has said he went through a lot during his dark days at Tottenham under Andre Villas-Boas.
The coach saw nothing in him and even his family called him rubbish and said the little success he had before then was just luck, until his story changed. Here is what he said in the new interview and how Tim Sherwood came to his rescue;
"I was right at the bottom of the hole. Even people in my own country, people from my own family, criticised me.
It can't get worse than that. They said, 'You're rubbish and whatever you did before in your career was luck.'
But the new coach [Sherwood] trusted me. He gave me the keys to all the doors of the club and said, 'Do what you want to do and make yourself at home'."

No comments: