adsense

Friday 11 September 2015

Aww!: President Barack Obama is Totally "Freaked Out" About Daughter Malia Going to College Next Year

BY JULIA BIRKINBINEBarack obama
Getty Images
Barack Obama is one protective dad!
During a recent visit to a Michigan college, the president revealed he's "freaked out" that his eldest daughterMalia Obama, 17, is now a senior in high school and will soon be heading off to college!
"Just yesterday, Malia started her first day of senior year. You know, I was sitting in her room because I was going to see her off her first day of school," Barack, 54, began his speech at Maycomb County Community College in Warren, Michigan earlier this week.
Barack and Malia Obama
Barack and Malia in August 2015. (Photo Credit: Getty Images)
"She puts her head on my shoulder and she says, 'Daddy, you know, you realize this is probably going to be the last time that you ever send me off for my first day of school,'" he continued.
"And I started — I had to look away. I didn’t want to just be such a crybaby. It makes no sense. Michelle [Obama] and I are way too young to have daughters who are both almost in college now. So as a parent, I was a little freaked out," the president added.
Though Malia's college choice has not yet been revealed by the Obama family, the first daughter has already expressed interest in attending elite universities including Harvard, Yale, Tufts and Stanford to study filmmaking or television production. Barack and Michelle, 51, are also parents to a younger daughter, Sasha Obama, 14.

No comments: