adsense

Monday 1 April 2013

Rihanna named most influential pop star


 
Pop star Rihanna
Rihanna has apparently beaten Beyonce and Katy Perry to be named the most influential pop star.

The 25-year-old singer topped the list compiled by 4Music after an analysis of social media activity, airplay and press coverage, while the Crazy In Love hit maker was in second place


Chris Brown dedicates new album to ex-girlfriend

Rapper Chris Brown has hinted that his new album X is about a former lover. The 23-year-old singer, who recently reunited with former girlfriend Rihanna despite still being on probation for beating her in 2009, said a lot of his new music was inspired by a former love interest, reported Rolling Stones magazine.
"The song and the album title 'X' has a couple different meanings. It can refer to an ex-girlfriend, in terms of you always look forward to moving forward from. "It's also about being a reject in a sense. In me being myself, being able to grow up, me not always hanging around the right crowd or doing the right thing all the time -- it's me saying, 'I'm over it. I'm'," he said.  

No comments: