adsense

Thursday 23 April 2015

“I was broken, a walking disaster, a ticking time bomb”: Tonto Dikeh



SHARE THIS PAGE



Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh, in a philosophical post on Instagram today reached out to her followers to leave a more spiritual life, with God at the center of it all.

The actress who said she was a “bitter” “ticking time” before reaching this realisition had a 'spiritual awakening', wrote a long piece on the social media website.

Read her post below.

Woke up reflecting on who I am and how far i have grown spiritually, physically as a woman*

I had so much anger, So much venom, so much Hate to give*

I didn’t understand why neither did i give A hoot*

I thought life Was all i Saw, Most of my anger Came from my Childhood (even though i did have a great childhood),Some came from Been Sick, Another came from been motherless, etc*

Darlings i was broken, i was a walking disaster, A ticking time Bomb*

I was on a suicide part on a regular, sigh#
Bottom line I Saved me, i got to realise that no1 care about your Pain or life, people already have too much on their plate Or are more Angry about life than you are, I came to understand that without me the world would still go on with nothing missed and might even be a better place, you might be missed for a day, week, years but i bet you, u gonna be so forgotten when its time*i came to understand the change i needed was inside of me, We really don’t maximise our God given Authority AS God’s creations #PRAYER#*

I came to realise that Anger is a more deadly messed up illness than CANCER, my anger was the shield between me and happiness, Love, Life, etc*I came to realise that my future depends on me letting go of all the hurt/Anger/Negativity and fully committed to God and living a good life**

I did realise a couple of things about myself, love, God/Allah, Food. We are barely existing n not living without God*Good food is fuel for your mind, soul n body**

Release yourself today from Your Burden/Anger/Pain and truly discover a life of constant joy in his grace..
I didn’t turn born again or nothing i just realised that I AM SPECIAL.
 
Source: Ghana/StarrFMonline.com/ via Instagram

No comments: