adsense

Sunday 28 September 2014

Foluke Daramola: “My b**bs are my asset”


1 (3)
Voluptuous controversial Yoruba actress — Foluke daramola – Salako opened uo on personal matters in an interview with the Punch.
She talked about why she loved showing off her cleavage in the early stage of her career; says she sees it as an asset and not a burden.
Although her husband loves her legs, Daramola says she can never be caught wearing a mini skirt.
On whether she has ever wished she had smaller b**bs the actress says:
“Of course, when I was much younger in secondary school, I used to wear both singlet and bra just to compress my b**bs but later when people started admiring me, I grew to appreciate my bust and I began to see it as an asset rather than a burden. But when I was in secondary school, I used to be so conscious of it and I tried all I could to hide it. When I finished secondary school, I became aware of myself and I began to wear skimpy clothes till I got into the university and people told me that if I continued to wear skimpy clothes, lecturers would ask me out and I would make myself vulnerable, so I started wearing big shirts. Over time I grew to appreciate myself and love myself the way I am.
Daramola claims she has never bleached her skin:
“There was a time bloggers were ‘yabbing’ me that I bleached my skin. When I went into my first marriage, I had a lot of challenges and because of that, I was not able to take care of my skin. I have never been a dark-complexioned person, neither have I been extremely fair. One thing about me is that I don’t like using harsh substance on my skin. Since I was about 10 years old, I would always have my bath in the morning and in the evening, I don’t miss it. I also use natural substances on my body like honey which I use to steam my face, ‘ori’ (shea butter) for my hair and whatever cream I use; baby oil has to be included. I like to look as natural as possible, I don’t like looking too artificial and that is why you can never find a tattoo on me. Whenever I use a cream and see that it is making my skin too fair, I stop using it and allow my skin to rest. I don’t like make-up so I allow my skin to breathe. When I was younger, I hardly used harsh substance on my skin. I have always been a tomboy.”
On what she would never be caught wearing, she says:
“You will never see me wear a short skirt or a micro mini skirt; even though my husband really loves my legs. Because of my r*pe experience, I have phobia for mini skirts. I was wearing a mini-skirt then.”

No comments: