adsense

Saturday 29 September 2012

One Woman That Brings Both Joy And Sorrow To Me Is Anita – Paul Okoye.






Paul Okoye the dreadlock wearing half of the duo P-square has been able to keep his relationship away from public view for some time now, until few months ago. The dark skinned twin who has been dating Anita for a while was speaking about his relationship said“I started dating her when I was nobody and today, she has become part of me. She is my best friend and I am not seeing her as my girlfriend because she is more than that. If it were somebody I met when my career is blooming, I am sure we would have been having problems. But she is somebody who doesn’t bother about who am. She is a nice person even though every woman has her fault. She is in fact the best thing and the worst thing. When I say best, she is the best thing that makes me happy but she is also the only thing that makes me sad. Whenever she does something that hurts, it will hurt me the more. If we both have a quarrel, the pain is worse. Na she dey sweet pass and at the same time, na she dey pain pass.” He ended.
Close friends of Paul, say that though he’s very faithful to the light skinned beauty when she’s around him, he’s still a little bit promiscuous but not has much as his twin brother. This reason they also claim is why Paul Okoye rarely attends A-list shows, because he wants to be with his girlfriend whenever she’s around. Reports also have it that the duo might soon be getting married.

One Woman That Brings Both Joy And Sorrow To Me Is Anita – Paul Okoye.

No comments: