adsense

Sunday 30 August 2015

Entertainment ‘I Have Not Accomplished My Primary Goals’ - D’Banj Confesses


Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Kenneth Chimaobi
  1. Popular award-winning music artist D’Banj also known as ‘Koko Master’ has disclosed in a recent chat with Saturday Beats, that he has not accomplished his primary goals. It is reported by Nigeriafilms that the Tongolo crooner who is 35years now disclosed that he set a goal while growing up to be a father before the age of 30. He added that he was not able to keep to that because of his career.

    dbanj.jpg

    In his words, “While growing up, there were some goals I set for myself and at 35; I have accomplished most of them. Sadly, I have not accomplished the primary goals. The main one is marriage. By now, I thought I would have been married. I had always thought I would have a child before the age of 30. That fantasy did not become a reality because I wanted to strengthen my brand. I wanted to be sure that I was on the right path career-wise because as a kid, you need to crawl before you can walk and eventually run. I wanted to be sure I surpass all boundaries and reach a certain stage where I can easily balance my work and family. That is the main reason why I am not married.”

    Reportedly, the Tongolo crooner also disclosed that he had dreamt of being one of the top artistes in the music industry.

    “I also dreamt that Caucasians would dance to my music. I dreamt I would top music charts across the world and all that has happened. I have dreamt of performing in front of thousands of people on a global stage and I have achieved that. For all these I am grateful to God,” he said.

No comments: