adsense

Tuesday 16 December 2014

‘I Used To Sell Rat Poison & Was Formerly A Bricklayer’ – Patoranking Reveals After Winning Next Rated Award


PatorankingPatoranking won the well deserved Next Rated awards at the Headies last night and he shared emotional moments from his past. More details after cut…
He had the best speech of the night when revealed he used to be a rat killer seller and Bricklayer when he got on stage. His words ;
“When I sang ” When I moved from nothing to something, that is my story…I meant it..I would like to say something..2 years ago, I was living in a one room, now,i’m living (crowd cheered…Lekki) somewhere around. He then decided to speak in pidgin English and said..
“If I tell you say I be dey sell rat killer, you go believe? If I tell you say IDO bricklayer for Lagos you go believe? Don’t let anyone stop you from achieving your dreams..”
Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=200188

No comments: