adsense

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Omoni Oboli & Husband Celebrate 14 Years of marriage


By Judith Judith
 
Congratulations to Omoni Oboli and her husband as they celebrate their 14th wedding anniversary. This is good news to see Nollywood couples celebrating marriage anniversaries in the midst of lots of divorces amongst their colleagues. Their marage has produced 3 handsome boys. She took to her Instagram page to talk about it;
14 years don waka! We still dey carry go, nobody waka, no body go solo! 14 years of everything! Fun, laughter, love, companionship, headache, craziness lol! My boyfriend, my lover, my everything! There's no me without you @nnamdioboli The wind beneath my wings! I can soar because you let me! May God keep us going stronger as the years go by! Love you to infinity and beyond!

No comments: