adsense

Friday 6 January 2017

“No magic gets you here other than hard work and believing” Michelle Obama says to college students as she drops by in surprise visit (video)


Students of Luke C. Moore High School in Washington D.C. received a pleasant surprise after First Lady, Michelle Obama visited their school. The gobsmacked students can be heard screaming “Oh my God!” as Michelle reassures them saying, “I’m live... I’m with you here.”

She went on to encourage them not to let their background discourage them from going to college or making a difference.

 “There is no magic that gets you here other than hard work and just believing.” “There were people who didn’t think I could do what I’m doing now. They told me I shouldn’t apply to the colleges that I applied to. But I want you all to understand that you cannot let that define you.”

No comments: