adsense

Tuesday 11 September 2018

I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says

A young tricyclist (keke napep rider) on Tuesday in Damaturu has proudly stated that he makes more than what most university graduates earn as salaries.

Bukar Babagana, a tricyclist disclosed in an interview with New Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Damaturu that he averagely made four thousand naira every day.

“Most of the times I make five to six thousand naira, unless am not fit or my vehicle is grounded.

“After all expenses, I save two thousand naira everyday, which is more than what most of the university graduate, who so lucky to be employed, earn as their take home.”

While responding to a question whether he envies other young men that work and earn salaries, Babagana said:

“I don’t envy them, sometimes I help some of them. I have a lot of friends that mocked me when they were attending University. Today, the story is different. I don't mock them though, but I do what is in my capacity to do”

He added that:

“This business is a secret to financial freedom to whoever takes it serious.”

Significant portion of Nigerian youth have ventured into Keke Napep business due the fact that it gives them a better option of not staying idle.

https://lailasnews.com/i-earn-more-than-most-university-graduates-tricyclist-claims/
(Quote) (Report4 Likes (Like) (Share)

No comments: