adsense

Thursday 28 September 2017

3 Questions to Reveal Your Brilliant Purpose

 1639  84  2214


   |   
August 28, 2017
179
Shares
FacebookFacebook LikeTwitterLinkedInEmailMore
“Don’t ask what the world needs, ask what makes you come alive.” ―Howard Thurman
When Simon T. Bailey read this quote in John Eldredge’s Wild at Heart: Discovering
 The Secret of a Man's Soul, it changed the way he thought about purpose. He 
regrouped by asking himself three simple questions: What would I do if failure 
wasn’t an option? What would I do if money didn’t matter? What makes me
 feel alive? The answers led him to follow what he calls the brilliant path.
It’s as straightforward as simply being the best person you can be. Bailey says 
you can get better every day by starting with awareness―knowing that you have
 the potential live your dreams. But it takes real motivation. To get there, you have
 to honor the answer to 
one more question: What do you want?

“Research says by the time a child is 17 years of age,

 they

 have heard ‘no 150,000 times and only ‘yes’ 5,000 times.

 And I decided… that I was going to say ‘yes’ to my 

future.” ―Simon T. Bailey



No comments: