adsense

Wednesday 2 November 2016

"I built my 1st house at 19" actress shares grass to grace story

Yoruba actress, Funke Adesiyan, today, November 2, 2016, shared

 her grace story on Instagram.

playFunke Adesiyan (Instagram)
Funke Adesiyan
According to her, she made her first million at 17, built her first house at
 19 but lost almost everything at 27.
"I am a product of God's grace. I started modelling at 13. I started business at 14
. At 17 I made my first million. At 19 I built my first house. At 24 I already have an
 OND, a diploma and a degree."
"At 25 I ran a presidential campaign for one of the greatest men Nigeria is blessed 
with. Mallam Shekarau. At 26, I opened a fashion emporium in my hometown which 
cost me over 20 million naira then. But guess what? At 27, I had lost almost all," she
 continued.
playFunke Adesiyan's post on Instagram (Instablog9ja)

In a post since taken down, Adesiyan who contested for a seat at the Oyo State
 House of Assembly last year, revealed she lost all at 27 but was able to get back on her feet. 
She now runs four resourceful companies and sees it as a stepping stone.
The popular actress has produced flicks that include "Obinrin Ale" and "Ayo Kulehin" 
while featuring in Movies like "Aparo", "Eti Keta" and "Kakaaki."

No comments: