adsense

Friday 25 March 2016

One of the world's tallest men complains he can't find love!




Purity NwosuIndia's tallest man
Standing almost 2,5 meters tall, Dharmendra Singh is only two inches shy of the world record, reckons his colossal height is the reason why he is struggling to find love. The 32-year-old lives in India. He complains: “In terms of marriage, the main problem is my height. It will be very difficult to find someone who is tall enough for me. I think it is impossible. So this is also the reason why I haven’t had a girlfriend. Although, women are very much interested in me.”

 I was a very shy person. Like other boys, I never approached girls to have a chat. I had great respect for them but never met the woman of my dreams”.  Dharmendra holds a Master’s degree in Hindi. But his height has also made it hard for him to find paying work: “Whenever I went for interviews for jobs, people asked how will do the work if I was so tall.” So he took up work as a freakshow performer at a local amusement park.
India's tallest man
 He spends his days in a cage-like structure selling photographs. Dharmendra said: “I was ill-treated by many people who would call me names like ‘giraffe’ or ‘camel.’ I was not very friendly with the children in my neighbourhood and I didn’t make many friends. I have a problem – I can’t make friends. And that holds true for women also.” 

 “I have to face a lot of problems in my day to day life because of my height. I need a helper to help me with smaller things. I have trouble even walking. I need someone to go to a market and buy things for me. I don’t go to the market very because it is very crowded and people harass me. It is a terrible feeling when I am unable to do normal things,” he said. 


 Nevertheless, he says being super tall is not all doom and gloom: “I feel great when people look at me and get happy. I make their day. They want to know about me and get photos clicked. I am immensely popular and it is all because of my height.”

No comments: