adsense

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Genevieve Nnaji, 36, says she is not bothered about her marital status


In an interview with Encomium Weekly, the award winning actress who is currently promoting her new movie, Road to Yesterday spoke about being single and marriage.

Genevieve Nnajiplay
Genevieve Nnaji
 (mjemagazine)

When asked by the weekly soft sell magazine if she is bothered about being single, the Nollywood queen said 'no'. "Obviously companionship is great, but the fact that I am working and I am busy keeps my mind busy. If you are busy, you wouldn't bother about things that are not there" she said.
Di'Ja and Genevieve Nnajiplay
Di'Ja and Genevieve Nnaji 
(Instagram )

"I will rather appreciate the ones that are there. That's me" Genevieve further said.
In the interview Genevieve said she hasn't gotten married yet because her destined husband hasn't found her.
Genevieve Nnajiplay
Genevieve Nnaji
 (misspetite)

This statement is similar to the answer she gave about marriage during a recent interview with Punch.
I haven’t found the right man yet. When he comes, I’ll get married” she said.
Genevieve’s latest movie is set to close Africa International Film Festival (AFRIFF). The selected movies at the festival will be screened in Silverbird, Genesis Deluxe, and City Mall Cinemas from November 8 to November 15, 2015.

No comments: