adsense

Saturday 2 August 2014

Shopaholic …with Lepacious Bose


   
 


LEPACIOUS-BOSE
Do you like shopping?
I guess every woman likes shopping when there is money. What I don’t like is window-shopping because it gets me depressed; seeing what you like without being able to get is depressive.
How often do you shop?
I don’t have a shopping regimen, I see what I like I buy it, especially for people of my size. I shop for clothes and accessories as occasions demand but I shop for groceries once a week.
Do you go with a shopping list?
If it is for household items, I usually have a list, and for my clothes, I make a list of the items and the shops where I could get them before I travel because I usually travel out of the country to get kind and size of clothes I wear.
Is shopping fun or stressful for you?
Shopping is fun for everybody when there is money, and how conducive the environment is matters. In modern times, shopping is now fun and it’s almost stress-free.
Do you shop alone?
Shopping is better when you are with people, or at least one person because I don’t like crowd. But it becomes annoying when such person cannot help you make a choice or tell you the two are fine. There are some people I like to shop with. Though, when I’m alone, it’s boring but faster.
Do you have a particular shop where you shop?
The regular size people have a choice but plus size people don’t have such luxury. My standard shopping takes place in South Africa where I can get items that fits my size, and we know ourselves there.
What about online shopping?
Well, I prefer the real shopping to online shopping. I can shop online for bags, but for shoes and clothes, I’ll rather see what I’m buying. From experience, I once found out that some of the things I ordered for online were photoshopped because they didn’t look as nice as they did online.
Have you ever regretted any of your purchases before?
Yes. Sometimes you get home before you find out you have bought the wrong thing.
CopyrightPUNCH.

No comments: