adsense

Sunday 28 November 2021

From SSCE Failure/Dropout to achieving a Doctorate


From SSCE Failure/Dropout to achieving a Doctorate 

 
Growing up was a little tough particularly as regards academics. In primary school, my teacher told me my writing is the worst he has ever seen in his life. He also advised my parents I should quit primary school because I was so dull.
 
In Secondary school, I wrote GCSE/SSCE like 6 times, wrote PolyJamb 4 times and jamb 4times, and eventually got admission to the University in my early twenties
 
It was indeed a very dark, lonely, painful experience those years
 
In my undergraduate days my project supervisor promised me I will not graduate; thank God I did. I commenced one year master at Unilag and was on it for 3 years and had to drop out from University and start all over again with Bristol university ….
 
Today by God’s grace am ISO certified with 6 other certifications and recently graduated with a Doctorate in Strategic management; was conferred an Honorary doctorate in Humanity from a notable university Miami Florida USA and nominated as a Doctoral fellow with Chartered institute of Human resources Management.
 
I almost quit but God was faithful.Thank God for grace 
 
Don’t quit on yourself because God wouldn't quit on you. Never give up.

No comments: