1. "There is no failure for the man who realizes his power, who never knows when he is beaten; there is no failure for the determined endeavor; the unconquerable will. There is no failure for the man who gets up every time he falls, who rebounds like a rubber ball, who persists when everyone else gives up, who pushes on when everyone else turns back." -Orison Sweet Marden
  2. "You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won't happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, 'I don't care how hard this is, I don't care how disappointed I am, I'm not going to let this get the best of me. I'm moving on with my life.'" -Joel Osteen
  3. "You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it." -Maya Angelou
  4. "I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating." -Sophocles
  5. "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas Edison
  6. "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill
  7. "A man's life is interesting primarily when he has failed, I well know. For it's a sign that he tried to surpass himself." -Georges Clemenceau
  8. "The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows." -Buddha
  9. "Just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything." -Marilyn Monroe
  10. "No human ever became interesting by not failing. The more you fail and recover and improve, the better you are as a person. Ever meet someone who's always had everything work out for them with zero struggle? They usually have the depth of a puddle. Or they don't exist." -Chris Hardwick
  11. "If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something." -Franklin D. Roosevelt
  12. "Don't be afraid to fail. Don't waste energy trying to cover up failure. Learn from your failures and go on to the next challenge. It's OK to fail. If you're not failing, you're not growing." -H. Stanley Judd
  13. "You're not obligated to win. You're obligated to keep trying. To the best you can do every day." -Jason Mraz
  14. "Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor." -Truman Capote
  15. "Failure is a bruise, not a tattoo." -John Sinclair
  16. "Failure isn't the end of the road. It's a big red flag saying to you, 'Wrong way. Turn around.'"--Oprah Winfrey
  17. "Failure is nothing more than a chance to revise your strategy."--Sissy Gavrilaki
  18. "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." -Michael Jordan
  19. "Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, only this time more wisely."--Henry Ford
  20. "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." -Samuel Beckett
  21. "When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work." -George Bernard Shaw
  22. "It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default." -J.K. Rowling
  23. "I've come to believe that all my past failure and frustrations were actually laying the foundation for the understanding that have created the new level of living I now enjoy." -Anthony Robbins
  24. "Failure is nature's plan to prepare you for great responsibilities." -Napoleon Hill
  25. "They can conquer who believe they can." -Virgil